[Microbit-Python] Building a microbit python extension (SID emulator)

Giovanni Giorgi jj at gioorgi.com
Fri Sep 9 11:54:42 EDT 2016

Hi all,
 my name is Giovanni Giorgi, I am born in the 1974 and I am a very
excited about micropython.

I am an Arduino fan, and I have done small extension to this SID
emulator:

https://github.com/daitangio/sid-arduino-lib

I am very excited by micropython: I am evaluting to write a small C
extension to reimplement a subset of sid-arduino-lib.

There is a guide on PWM micropython hacking and/or on micropython module
extension?

Even directing to a *.cpp file is okey (I am not scared by C++ by the
way :)

---
Gio's Blog http://gioorgi.com