[Microbit-Python] Poland:Microbit

Christian Barra barrachri at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:54:37 EDT 2016

Hi Radomir !

The idea is to have a day workshop, 4 hours of python and microbit + 2
hours of open lab where teachers&students can work on team projects
supported by python programmers and then present them.

I think during PyCon UK they did something similiar.

The idea is to have around 30 kids, 5 teachers and 5 programmers.

Probably we will start in Gliwice or Wroclaw and then find new sponsors to
move to other cities.

https://github.com/MicrobitPoland

I just started with this ans yes...still a mess :)

They idea is to have a website EN/PL and separate website for the lecture
always in EN/PL.

To idea is to use the materials that you can find in the micropython
microbit wiki and build something from there.

You will see something related to software carpentry in the repo because I
would like to use their template for the lecture.

I am naturally open to new idea, advices, feedback and help.

And if you want to help, well welcome aboard !

Il domenica 30 ottobre 2016, Radomir Dopieralski <radomir at dopieralski.pl>
ha scritto:

> This is great news!
>
> Is there any information anywhere about what exactly is involved?
> Any way to help?
>

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 11:12:28 +0200
> Christian Barra <barrachri at gmail.com <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Well.... I am very happy to announce that I got a grant from PSF to
> > start Microbit:Poland !!!
> >
> > Thanks to the PSF !
> >

> --
> Radomir Dopieralski