[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Doc translation

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Nov 27 07:13:26 EST 2016

Hi Miklós,

Hmmm... I can't find your original email to this mailing list. Also, to
post you need to be a member (you can join here:
notified of all the non-member postings so let this one through! Also,
since you're not a member I'm not sure you'll see any replies to the
mailing list (hence me cc'ing you to my reply).

Regarding translation and ReadTheDocs: it would be wonderful to have
Hungarian translations of the documentation! RtD have started to put
advertising on our documentation and there is also work on the pyedu.io
website for Python in education related resources.

I wonder if we shouldn't just put our tutorials on there instead (along
with lots of other education related resources)..?

Thoughts..?

N.