[Microbit-Python] How can I get MicroBit?

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu May 26 10:16:56 EDT 2016

On 26 May 2016 at 14:23, a.grandi at gmail.com <a.grandi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> didn't you send exactly the same message 4 days ago and someone else
> already replied?

Things do change though :-)

I just did my usual double check, and things appear to have moved on
slightly:

http://uk.farnell.com/bbc-microbit

Contains content. They're not selling them yet though this looks like an
interesting placeholder.

Done a bit more rummaging and I suspect when they go on sale, this page
will be updated:

http://cpc.farnell.com/mksp1-bbc-micro-bit

Michael.