[Microbit-Python] Introducing myself

Ben Mustill-Rose ben at benmr.com
Sun May 15 08:19:54 EDT 2016

Hi Nigel & welcome to the list!

I suppose I should post some photos:
http://imgur.com/g04VmyB
FYI that's a Sharp MZ80a that I was gifted around 15 years ago.
Unfortunately I turned it on last year & it started smoking - a quick
look inside suggests that at minimum some of the caps need replacing.

I'm not sure if I can make this next one even remotely on-topic, but
since you work for WD, we're doing old versus new & I collect hard
drives:
http://imgur.com/KXflrSb
The (physically) larger one is a Miniscribe 2012 20MB 3600RPM? 5.25
MFM drive & the other one is a WD40EFRX 4TB 5400RPM SATA III.

Cheers,
Ben.