[Microbit-Python] Introducing myself

Nigel Kendrick nigel.kendrick at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:06:10 EDT 2016

Hi Nevil,

Thanks for the message. I've exchanged a few emails with the guys at
Kitronik too but just for general info. I have some audio projects
breadboarded right now and when the designs are finalised I'll publish the
student project notes, code, schematics and PCB layouts for anyone
interested. I'd be very happy to take a board off your hands and am looking
forward to contributing to the micro:bit ecosystem in general.

All the best

Nigel