[Microbit-Python] Microbit Python Programs for a website

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:27:33 EST 2016

Hi Nevil,

What licence is that PDF under? I ask because if it is Creative Commons, it
will be fairly simple to alter to change from TouchDevelop to MicroPython.
However, if it's copyright + All Rights Reserved, creating an entirely new
booklet with those projects will take longer. Or do we have Kitronik's
permission to modify?

Andrew