[Microbit-Python] Uploading of HEX files

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:42:32 EST 2016

Hi,

Around a month ago I noticed that the BBC Micro:bit website has support for
uploading of HEX files, which then gives the exact code/ blocks that were
used to generate that HEX file. Would anyone be able to tell me how this
works? I assume some sort of server-side storage, but I would be interested
in a more definite answer.

I realise my question is not related to Python on the Microbit, but I was
hoping someone here could help answer my query, as I've been unsuccessful
getting help through other support channels.

Thanks,
Andrew