[Microbit-Python] Mu import bug

Ben Mustill-Rose ben at benmr.com
Thu Jul 28 09:34:41 EDT 2016

Hi Paul,

Instead of using display.scroll or the REPL within Mu have you
considered using something like PuTTY to access it? That way you can
do things like
print("You're reading me via the REPL")
and as you probably will have twigged, the text will show up in PuTTY
or whatever program you're using.

I use PuTTY exclusively when dealing with the REPL and it's working
really well for me.

Cheers,
Ben.