[Microbit-Python] PyCon UK proposal - Enriching Maths and Physics teaching with Micro:bit motion sensors

Leona So leonaso43 at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 11 08:46:38 EDT 2016

Hi Nevil,

That would be brilliant! I need to get hold of a microbit first, because I
work at college we don't get any, and it seems impossible to buy one
anywhere, unless you know where I could get hold of one?

The best thing for teachers to take away would always be pin-pointing
exactly where it fits in the teaching curriculum, and how to move on from
the project, which, I would be able to help.

I will be on leave from this Thursday until mid August, so may be slow in
replying emails!

Thanks and I look forward to support you on this!

Regards,

Leona