[Microbit-Python] Using micro-python to send simple radio commands?

Carlos P.A. carlos.p.a.87 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:26:39 EDT 2016

I agree that having a way to change just a single setting would be a useful
thing to provide. But we need to make sure that the behaviour between the
different modules is consistent, as right now we have different ways of
configuring different things.

I opened this issues a while ago based on the conversation from a different
PR: https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython/issues/306
I think it is important to agree on a consistent way of doing this before
we fragment the general config / init any further.