[Microbit-Python] Hello from Sunnyvale, CA!

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Fri Feb 19 15:55:18 EST 2016

On 19.02.2016 21:25, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm in California for an education conference at Google. This gave me 11
> hours to kill on the flight over. As a result I finished off and revised
> some tutorials for teachers - to be added to the project documentation.
>
> I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK!

Pretty impressive list of lesson !

The only nit I could find is the use of "from micropython import *".
Wouldn't it be better to teach kids to use e.g.

# First get the goodies you need for your program:
from micropython import display, Image

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Feb 19 2016)
2016-02-19: Released eGenix PyRun 2.1.2 ...       http://egenix.com/go88

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/