[Microbit-Python] Lock-up due to some combination of radio and pwm.

Mark Shannon mark at hotpy.org
Fri Dec 30 07:04:57 EST 2016

Hi Nevil and David,

Could you please submit an issue for this.
https://github.com/bbcmicrobit/micropython/issues/new

It is frustrating knowing that there may be a problem, but not being
able to fix it.
All I need is a brief description of what goes wrong and, most
importantly, some code that causes the problem.

Cheers,
Mark.