[Microbit-Python] JOE / DAMIEN - REQUIRES ACTION Re: Is there a publicly available Asm/C/C++ API yet?

Finney, Joe j.finney at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 11:07:23 CEST 2015

Hi Nicholas,

Yes, of course. Can you clarify exactly which repo though? We've moved our active dev tree onto github, and there's a snapshot on mbed.org that we update periodically. So mbed tends to be more stable, and Github tends to be more up to date.

Which is best for you guys? It's probably important that you all look at the same one. :-)

joe