[Microbit-Python] Status updates... Open Source and upcoming Python user group MicroPython / micro:bit events

Matthew Else matthewelse1997 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:00:55 CEST 2015

Maybe a good way to appeal to the eleven year olds who care that it’s built using micropython, or have never heard of micropython and wonder what it is (I’d have been one of those), maybe there should be a link to something 11y/o friendly with the text ‘made possible by micropython’ or words to that effect?

Matthew