[Microbit-Python] flashing the Microbit

Radomir Dopieralski microbit at sheep.art.pl
Sun Nov 29 05:30:52 EST 2015

By the way, I noticed that right after uploading the hex file, my device
will restart twice. Basically, it will start running the uploaded
program for a second or two, and then suddenly restart. Is that normal?
Should it behave like that? It only happens right after programming.

--
Radomir Dopieralski