[Microbit-Python] MicroPython on micro:bit TODO list

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:24:44 CEST 2015

Howard,

For info, Europython is happening at the moment in Spain, and I suspect
that if any movement on this could happen this week, it would be highly
beneficial, and conversely lack of movement may be detrimental.

(I'm not there, but I know that a lot of the core people from the PSF will
be)

The other key blocker is development devices. Without hardware, there are
real practical issues. At present only one person can test whether things
are working end to end, due to the distributed nature of those on the list.

Michael.