[Microbit-Python] MicroPython on micro:bit TODO list

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Jul 15 11:06:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

Everyone on this list has signed the BBC's NDA. Off the top of my head,
there are around 15 of us on the list. However, I'd like to make this
list public sometime soon once I've taken appropriate steps to ensure
our "private" history is appropriately audited and those involved are
happy for it to be public (or not).

Howard tells me that things will be open-sourced. I'd like this to
happen ASAP. It's a major hurdle in getting the Python community on
board. I mentioned this to him when we met on Monday.

Howard is on this list and may want to clarify things. A *REALLY* big
win given the conversation so far would be if the DAL was freely
available under an appropriately liberal license.

Howard..?

N.