[Microbit-Python] building a branch

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Dec 3 03:33:19 EST 2015

Hi Mark,

Could you commit your work on the neopixel branch and push it to GitHub?
That way any of us will be able to recreate your local context and poke
it with a proverbial stick.

Alternatively, if you don't want to fanny-anny around with GitHub you
could send us the patch.diff file you'll get from running this command
on your neopixel branch:

git diff neopixel master > patch.diff

Hope this helps!

Nicholas.