[Microbit-Python] Bluetooth Access?

Martin O'Hanlon martin at ohanlonweb.com
Wed Dec 2 10:45:19 EST 2015

Damien, Interestingly Im not sure what Im interested in! I was just looking
for project inspiration in the specs, saw Bluetooth and thought "if I could
use that - I could probably create something interesting".

I like the idea of a portable BLE beacon, announcing your presence to other
BLE devices with a Hi.

Martin