[Microbit-Python] Editor code update...

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Aug 11 22:53:10 CEST 2015

Thanks, Nicholas. I'm on the end of the world's slowest broadband here
in Cheshire, but I will try to clone and build from your repo.

In other news, my friend Joe managed to get Micropython built and
running on the Microbit (with some help from Damien) and he's been
playing around with a few examples as well.

TJG