[PYTHON META-SIG] Creating sub-newsgroups

Guido van Rossum meta-sig@python.org
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:56:14 -0400

There's a discussion going on in pythonwin-sig that should be moved to
meta-sig: whether to move the Windows traffic to the/a newsgroup.

I'm redirecting this to the meta-sig; please reply to the meta-sig only.

I wonder if we aren't ready to create a bunch of sub-newsgroups of
comp.lang.python?  I'll leave it to others to propose an adequate set
of subgroups -- have a look at what groups like Perl and Tcl have
done...