[PYTHON META-SIG] Pythonwin death.

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 12:33:02 +1000

Well, there seems to be general agreement on the Pythonwin list for
it to die, and merge back to the main list.

There also was a proposal that the (or another) SIG be used for
Windows developers/extension writers etc.  Im not sure what the
feelings are on this - I would certainly find it useful.

So if there is no more discussion here, I will get around to
declaring the SIG dead, get it removed from the SIG list, etc.

Mark.