To: meta-sig @ python.org @ Internet
cc:  (bcc: Paul Everitt/Digital Creations)
From: guido @ cnri.reston.va.us (Guido van Rossum) @ Internet
Date: 08/29/95 11:55:36 AM
Subject: Re: [PYTHON META-SIG] Python Locator work

> First of all, it seems to me this discussion warrants a sig mailing-list -
> eg, locator-sig.  That'd leave the meta-sig for things that meta more...-)

Agreed.  Notice that there is already a placeholder for this sig in
the sigs/index.html file!

Otherwise, I also agree with Ken -- the IAFA template idea looks good
(plus we could publish our stuff via ALIWEB!).

Let's go ahead on this one!

--Guido van Rossum <guido@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>

send messages to: meta-sig@python.org
administrivia to: meta-sig-request@python.org