[melbourne-pug] Full stack developer role

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 01:11:04 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

Biarri Rail 🚂 is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our
team in Melbourne. Biarri Rail is a global leader in building software for
railway long term planning and live operations. We have a focus on building
planning solutions that users will enjoy using, we believe easy to use
software is just as important as having clever algorithms.

Some extra things we do at Biarri Rail:

* Actively manage and reward individual developer growth targets.
* A strong emphasis on developer engagement with our users.
* Quarterly and annual all hands to review and develop the company strategy.
* Regular cultural activities and events.

See the website for more:
http://biarrirail.com/careers/senior-full-stack-developer/

Thanks

Rory Hart

ps. I know the role lists Python as a  nice to have but we have a lot of
Python and Python developers so having strong Python will be regarded very
highly.