[melbourne-pug] Looking for contracting work starting February 2019

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Sun Dec 2 07:29:07 EST 2018

Hi MPUG,

I'm looking to do some contracting work starting in Feb 2019.

In the past 12 years I've worked with Python (obviously), Arduino,
JavaScript, Django, Pandas/Numpy, Ansible (I even contributed an early
lookup plugin), Unix/Linux and more. I have experience with teaching and
training; web applications; custom data pipelines; devops, build and CI
systems; physical installations and network-connected devices. I can offer
references from satisfied clients in Australia, Spain and the USA.

Among my interests: metaprogramming, because why write code by hand when you
can write a specification and a program that will write the code for you;
and maintaining/extending legacy systems, because it's great to work on
living, breathing services that already have users getting things done.

I look forward to discussing what I can bring to your project.

Regards,

Javier Candeira