[melbourne-pug] Reminder: Melbourne MicroPython Meetup tomorrow

Matt Trentini matt.trentini at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:47:07 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

It's been a few weeks since Damien, Nick and I presented about MicroPython
so I thought I'd give a gentle reminder that this month's Melbourne
MicroPython Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/MicroPython-Meetup/events/zhflhnyxlbdc/> is
tomorrow evening!

Don't stress if you haven't used MicroPython or don't have hardware - we'll
sort you out!

There'll be a couple of short talks: 1) An overview of the recent PyCon AU
and 2) a LoRaWAN demo. The rest of the time you can experiment with
hardware and talk with folks working on projects. Pizza is opt-in for $10.

Hope to see some of you at the CCHS in Hawthorn from 6:30pm. :)

Cheers,
Matt