[melbourne-pug] pycon 2017

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue May 2 01:41:28 EDT 2017

paul sorenson <news02 at metrak.com> writes:

> Heading to pycon 2017?

As far as I know, “PyCon 2017” refers to the US-based event in Portland
<URL:https://us.pycon.org/2017/>.

Do you mean PyCon AU 2017 <URL:https://2017.pycon-au.org/>, which is in
the city for which this is a forum?

> I will be there along with some others from Facebook, please come and
> introduce yourself.

When you say “from Facebook”, are these people who you know as users on
that service? Or are you saying you're a Facebook employee? Or something
else?

> Aside from pycon if you are in the Bay area and up for a beer please
> get in touch.

Thanks for the invitation :-)

--
 \             “I put contact lenses in my dog's eyes. They had little |
  `\   pictures of cats on them. Then I took one out and he ran around |