[melbourne-pug] Next Python meeting - Monday 7 November

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Sat Oct 1 06:07:31 EDT 2016

Hi everyone!

We're looking forward to our next Python meeting on Monday 7th November. (Please note that we've had to cancel the October meeting.)

When: 5.45pm for 6pm, Monday 7th November

Where: VLSCI Seminar Room, Ground Floor, 700 Swanston Street, Carlton

How to get there: Take a tram 5-10 mins north from Melbourne Central station.

Program (so far):

1. Applying data science to build MVP products for artwork recommendation: Brad Nguyen (20-25 mins)

2. Open slot: email me or the list if you'd like to give a talk! (20 mins)

3. Lightning talks! (5 x 2 minutes)

As in some previous meetups this year, we'll have space for a few lightning talks (2 mins each). If you've been thinking about giving a talk but hesitating, this is your chance!

After the talks we'll catch up at a restaurant on Lygon Street for dinner / drinks.

We hope to see you there! :-)

Cheers,
    Ed

--