[melbourne-pug] PyCon 2016 Programme Announcement

Nick Farrell nicholas.farrell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:18:57 EDT 2016

We are proud to unveil the 2016 Programme to you all. While still
officially a draft, and exact timings are subject to change, the bulk of
the Programme will remain as it is.

Spread across four rooms at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre,
running from 9am to 6pm each day, there is a wealth of knowledge and
support for you, whatever your background.

For your convenience, each day's details can be found below.

In related news, tickets have been selling steadily leading up to this
point, after the initial burst. In previous years, many people have left
registering until too late, and some unfortunately missed out. Don't leave
it too late this time around!

- Friday 12 August (Internet of Things, Education Summit, DjangoCon AU, and
Science and Data) <https://2016.pycon-au.org/programme/schedule/friday>
- Saturday 13 August <https://2016.pycon-au.org/programme/schedule/saturday>
- Sunday 14 August <https://2016.pycon-au.org/programme/schedule/sunday>

Should you have submitted a proposal and are currently waitlisted, we will
contact you shortly, as the final programme slots are locked in.

=== About PyCon Australia ===

PyCon Australia is the national conference for the Python programming
community. The seventh PyCon Australia will be held on August 12-16 2016 in
Melbourne, bringing together professional, student and enthusiast
developers with a love for programming in Python. PyCon Australia informs
the country’s developers with presentations by experts and core developers
of Python, as well as the libraries and frameworks that they rely on.

To find out more about PyCon Australia 2016, visit our website at
http://pycon-au.org, follow us at @pyconau <https://twitter.com/pyconau> or
e-mail us at contact at pycon-au.org.

PyCon Australia is presented by Linux Australia (www.linux.org.au) and
acknowledges the support of our Platinum Sponsors, DevDemand.co and IRESS;
and our Gold sponsors, Google Australia and Optiver. For full details of
our sponsors, see our website. <https://2016.pycon-au.org/sponsors/sponsors>