[melbourne-pug] Question re job ads from recruiters

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:36:47 EST 2016

Yah. I don't know exactly how this happens, but the mailing list software
seems to put people into moderate mode with no obvious reason. I wonder if
it might be due to the occasional problem with delivery. Regardless of why,
I have gone in manually and approved the messages and cleared the moderate
flags that were set.

Don't worry about the occasional double-sends or suchlike, it's just par
for the course. :) I'll keep pushing things through from the admin side as
appropriate. :)

On 27 January 2016 at 18:30, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>
wrote:

> Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> writes:
>
> > Resending this now that hopefully I have configured the mailing list to
> > accept emails from this address.
>
> Looks like both emails got to the list. I think. Sorry about the noise.
> --
> Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/