[melbourne-pug] Agile

John Knight john.knight at tequity.com.au
Thu Feb 4 02:34:17 EST 2016

Sound advice – you need to at least show that you’re an advocate of such practices and principles… All the best, John

John Knight, Tequity - Company Director & Tech Agent

Code the Future, Volunteer Director to get 10,000 kids coding in schools

Atlantis Tower, Suite 3201/288 Spencer St

Melbourne, VIC 3000

T  +61 3 9670 9056

M +61 402 234 813

Add me here  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/JKtequity> www.LinkedIn.com/in/JKtequity