[melbourne-pug] Cancelling November Meeting

javier at candeira.com javier at candeira.com
Tue Sep 15 08:04:40 CEST 2015

Hi all,

There is the thing wheresome  people have already announced they won't
be attending MPUG for the first Monday of November. I myself won't even
be in Melbourne.

So I'm calling off the November meeting, unless someone wants to commit
to find speakers, organize pizza, and make sure that there will enough
people to attend.

We already have two speakers for December (myself and Jeremy Kirkwood),
please volunteer if you also want to speak then or going forward in
2016.

Cheers,

Javier