[melbourne-pug] Sr DevOps Engineer ( information technology )

agnello.dsouza at gmail.com agnello.dsouza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:53:15 CEST 2015

Hi  melbourne

Nice to connect with you again .    I currently work as a Sr
Consultant  (   DevOps )   for Capgemini.  Please find attached my resume
.I have about 10 yrs of work experience and worked for product based as
well as service based companies like Netcore solutions , india.com ,
Vodafone GLobal . I am Looking for a Onsite opportunity.( I could bear the
expense  incured due to Visa)

*Few of my skill sets include : *

AWS
Linux
Python, perl and shell scripting
configuration Mgt tools like puppet , Ansible .
Automation
ELK
Apache and Nginx
Mysql