[melbourne-pug] Pycon AU 2015 talk rehearsal meeting -- Melbourne edition

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Fri Jun 12 08:51:09 CEST 2015

I count five talks so far. I suggest we make it into a showcase of things
that one doesn't know how to present, because if we try to give the full
talks, we'll be there forever.

I mean, the one I wanted to rehearse is a 90 minute tutorial, I was already
planning to move through slides fast, skip jokes, and just ask the
attendance what they thought appropiate as audience fill-in coding
activities.

Otherwise, even if your talk is a 30 minute talk, and the rehearsal is
about getting the timing right, we're already at 2.5 hours minimum.