[melbourne-pug] Python Meetup, tonight at 6pm!

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Mon Jul 6 03:44:22 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

The Melbourne Python Users Group will be meeting again this evening from 6pm:

 What?    Melbourne Python Meetup
 When?    Monday 6th of July, from 6pm
 Where?   Inspire9, level 1, 41 Stewart Street, Richmond

The updated program is:

 * Geoff Crompton: Testing ain't hard, even for SysAdmins
 * Tennessee Leeuwenburg: Applied Data Analysis
 * Tyson Clugg: Realtime websites with Django and Meteor

All three are PyCon talk rehearsals, so the speakers would welcome your feedback and criticism! :-)

This is a full program, so I'll postpone my talk on Julia to another time...

Numbers have risen to 39 according to the Meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Python-Meetup-Group/events/222290546/ <http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Python-Meetup-Group/events/222290546/>

It should be fun! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield