[melbourne-pug] Python Meetup, Monday 6th of July at 6pm

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Fri Jul 3 01:28:22 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

The Melbourne Python Users Group will be meeting again on Monday evening from 6pm.

 What?    Melbourne Python Meetup
 When?    Monday 6th of July, from 6pm
 Where?   Inspire9, 1/41 Stewart Street, Richmond

We've got three talks planned so far:

 * Geoff Crompton: Testing ain't hard, even for SysAdmins
 * Ed Schofield: An introduction to Julia (the language)
 * ? if we can twist his arm: Tennessee Leeuwenburg: Applied Data Analysis (PyCon talk run-through)

There's still plenty of scope for an extra talk, so if you've got something you'd like to share, let us know!

According to the Meetup page we've got 37 people who plan to be there, so it should be a fun evening:

http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-Python-Meetup-Group/events/222290546/

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
    Ed