[melbourne-pug] Future talks

ewan.nisbet at hotmail.com ewan.nisbet at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:57:21 EST 2015

Hi all

I came along for the first time tonight, but couldnt hang around afterwards.

I saw on the wiki page there is interest in devops/cloud computing. Ive spent some time recently using python to interact with the softlayer.com api, as well as building a small flask app on bluemix.net (cloudfoundry)

If there is interest in either / both of these, i think I'll be  available to present at either of your next two events - feel free to reach out if you want to lock this in

Regards

Ewan

Sent from Outlook Mobile