[melbourne-pug] Code of Conduct for MPUG

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Wed Apr 8 01:50:22 CEST 2015

Hi Javier,

Neither the link [1] in the mail list header or the wiki actually work.

[1] http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/code_of_conduct

If you Google "pycon code of conduct" you get multiple versions from
around the world. The most appropriate is probably what can be found on
the PyCon GitHub page [2]

[2]
https://github.com/python/pycon-code-of-conduct/blob/master/code_of_conduct.md

That said I notice that PyCon has a new subdomain for this year's
conference and the following URL resolves [3]

[3] http://2015.pycon-au.org/register/code_of_conduct

Interestingly, or just to confuse matters, the dialogue on this page
does not match any of the text referenced above.

In addition, if you go to the Linux Australia page and drill down to the
code of conduct [4] it reads completely different to what is found on
any of the fore-mentioned pages.

[4]
https://github.com/linuxaustralia/constitution_and_policies/blob/master/code_of_conduct.md

As a interested observer, I am surprised that after what seems like
months of debate someone has not forked one of the PyCon Templates on
GitHub and modified it to the Melbourne PUG needs.

Cheers Simon