[melbourne-pug] Excel spreadsheet munging under Linux. Limits?

David Crisp dcrisp at netspace.net.au
Tue Feb 4 04:47:44 CET 2014

I have just finished a major project using the xlrd and xlwt python libs.
Theres also an xlutil lib as well which allows you to manipiulate excel.
but i havent played with that one. (I also used pymssql to push this data
into an MSSQL database.. but thats a different story)

For a sheet that holds basic data I havent found anything the libs wont
do.

They work in Py3.3 and Py2.7

https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=xlrd&submit=search

Regards,