[melbourne-pug] Notes from tonight's MPUG meeting

Graeme Cross gcross at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 4 09:58:35 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013, at 03:14 PM, Noon Silk wrote:

Thanks Sam, good tip, I didn't think of doing this!

And anyway, as if people are using alias's for tasks that should be
automated say in their text editor or build system ...

As for pygrep, is there some reason people are not using ack-grep?

Simple reason: every system I work on has grep and I have been slow
shifting them all over to ack, which is definitely nicer and more
powerful.

For anyone on the list who is not familiar with ack:

[1]http://beyondgrep.com/

Regards
Graeme