[melbourne-pug] Monday Python meeting

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Fri Jan 25 01:24:49 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

Here's a reminder that we'll have a Python meeting on Monday 28th at 6pm at
Inspire9. We'll have a big turnout: likely over 30 people!

But ... the python.org wiki is still down, so our usual roster for talks is
offline. So here's what I know of so far ...

Steven has said he'd like to offer a talk (on OpenTechSchool coaching?).

I'd like to give some short demos of fn.py, path.py, and music21.

I might be able to prod Nathan into demoing some more computer vision
applications.

Anyone else? Please let us know on this list if you'd like to volunteer a
talk! :)

Best wishes,
    Ed

--