[melbourne-pug] [pyconau-orgs] PyCon Australia 2013 Early Bird registration and Accommodation deals now available!

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:48:44 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Anthony Briggs
<anthony.briggs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Have you considered something like a wild-card SSL cert? Then you could
> potentially have the payment part of pycon secured under a url like
> pycon.linux.org.au. That might also be useful for other organisations that
> you support.

As mentioned, the payment part is already secure (we use a 3rd-party
payment gateway).

Every chance we could get a *.pycon-au.org wildcard SSL cert, but at
the moment, the problem is (at the moment) getting it configured.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --