[melbourne-pug] Slides for presentation on Rock, Paper, Scissors

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:23:38 CET 2012

Hi all,

I had a blast presenting at the last MPUG. I got a couple of questions and
some interest in getting the slides, so I've put a copy up on dropbox (
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9428776/Using_AI_and_Python_RockPaperScissors.pdf).
The source code can be found by following the links within for anyone who's
really that interested ;)

We'll definitely needs some more speakers for next time, so dust off your
powerpoints and give it a go. We welcome new developers and hearing what
you have to say, and I'm sure everyone has something they could bring to
the group. Or better yet -- prepare an outline for a PyCon AU talk, and
give it a dry run.

Cheers,
-Tennessee