[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: next Monday the 2nd of July @ Inspire9

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Thu Jun 28 11:14:46 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Graeme has also kindly offered to run the meeting on Monday. I'm sure he'll do a stellar job of it.

I won't be there this time; I'm going on holiday tonight for a couple of weeks (woohoo!). Richard can't make it for Monday's meeting either, and Tennessee isn't yet sure if he can.

I'd still expect a healthy turnout of at least 20 based on the Yes RSVPs on the Meetup page.

Have fun! See you again on 6th August. :)

Cheers,
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield