[melbourne-pug] Wanted: Python Expertise ...

Walter Hesse whesse at we-do-it.com
Fri Jul 6 14:54:58 CEST 2012

... to help us build the Physical Network Inventory for the largest ever Australian Infrastructure Project - the National Broadband Network.

We are looking for low, medium and highly skilled Python programmers, testers and business analysts with good communication skills and team attitude.

We will provide you with the required project specific training in the leading industry specific spatial information system SpatialInfo based on AutoCAD and Oracle Spatial.

Your workplace will be in Melbourne, but there are future opportunities in North America if you enjoy to travel.

We are a young, motivated and fun team with offices in Australia, New Zealand and USA.

Please drop me a line with your CV and availability - if you think you have got what it takes.

Cheers,
Walter

Dr Walter Hesse
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dr-walter-hesse/7/925/7aa