[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: Monday the 3rd of October

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Fri Sep 30 01:38:28 CEST 2011

On 29/09/11 20:01, Javier Candeira wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Rasjid Wilcox<rasjidw at openminddev.net>  wrote:
>> On 29/09/11 12:13, Javier Candeira wrote:
>>> http://preshing.com/20110926/high-resolution-mandelbrot-in-obfuscated-python
>>>
>> Amazing!  I wish I had that much free time.  :-)
> I envy your skill then. I see that, and I think I probably have enough
> free time, I just wouldn't be able of thinking up so many interesting
> solutions to the problem at hand.

Hmm... I wouldn't read too much into my comment, other than saying that
I think some people clearly have way too much free time on their hands.

Although I could imagine playing around with mandelbrot sets and the
like if I had lots of free time, I have no interest in writing
obfuscated python, or indeed obfuscated code in any language.  Things
like Perl golf just do no interest me as a sport.

Cheers,

Rasjid.