[melbourne-pug] Reminder: Next meeting is next Monday, 1st August at RMIT

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:08:11 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Next meeting is the pre-PyCon AU meeting on the 1st of August. I've
already nabbed myself a slot to give a preview of my Web Micro
Framework BATTLE talk.

Details: http://j.mp/mpug

If you've not organised PyCon AU yet you should do so soon because the
program is awesome and the keynotes are awesome and the attendees are
awesome and it's just gonna be AWESOME. Also, SPRINTS! Unfortunately
paypal hates us at the moment, but we're working on rectifying that
ASAP.

     Richard