[melbourne-pug] Ubuntu and nvidia and Xorg and no-EDID projectors conspire against me

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Fri Aug 19 11:52:56 CEST 2011

Hello everyone, and thanks to everyone who offered their help.

In the end I have managed to get a loaner laptop with Windows in it,
and installed VirtualBox on it for my Debian install with aDjango
install in it.

In a way, I am using Windows as the laptop's firmware and projector
driver; with VirtualBox in fullscreen mode, you can't even tell it's
there.

Turtles all the way down, folks! Can you prove otherwise?

Cheers and thanks again,

Javier