[melbourne-pug] continuous integration

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Tue May 18 02:15:48 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM, James Alford <mydnite1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I went to a very good phpmelb user group talk last night on continuous
> integration by Andrew Edwards.  The one particularly good point was
> that using a tool like Hudson makes it easy to view the results of a
> test and build, and the contributions of the developers over time.
>
> Is anyone using Hudson http://hudson-ci.org (or similar), what are
> your thoughts on it?
>

> James

Yeah we use hudson for our Django projects, not on a large scale but it
happy checks out and runs the tests and alerts us if there is an issue.
Easy to setup, lots of nice plugins and supports almost everything you could
want.

Dream one day of using it for continuous deployment but we need to get good
coverage with selenium first.

--
Rory Hart
http://roryhart.net